...ELEGANCE IS MY NAME

sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz

--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------

sharmgal@hotmail.com

...MY PALS

ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG


...HISTORY

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007



  • ...CRACK THE CODE

    Monday, September 10

    P'na, this is for you dear..

    I am post-poning the publishing of ma new blog.. I am feeling bad… I do P’na, and I’m sorry about that… I really wish I had announced this earlier but I havent got wat I wanted yet.. and I’m kinda stuck… it would be stupid if I just publish tat blog suddenly without that particular event happening… and I feel really bad for post-poning it even further… it may not be a great thing for others…. but it makes a lot of difference for me… it really means alot to me to get that thing done before telling everyone what I had up ma sleeves for the past few months….

    I hope you can understand…

    00:53
    In a world of ma own ;


    -->>