...ELEGANCE IS MY NAME

sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz

--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------

sharmgal@hotmail.com

...MY PALS

ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG


...HISTORY

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007



  • ...CRACK THE CODE

    Sunday, July 22

    missing

    I knw.. I've not been bloggin for quite a long time... tats cos I'm bloggin elsewhere... and I'm jus not ready to publish tat yet... once I'm ready/done, I'll publish it and announce it here... and in the meantime....



    nth out of the ordinary happenin in ma life.. jus the same old me... doin pretty much the same things as always - tuition twice a wk, watch tv endlessly, eat & slp, eat & slp... lol!!! how boring!! but tis is onli for another coupla wks... cos I'm startin skul very soon - 1st Aug - ma first ever lecture will be on Wed, 3.30 pm for Principles of Accounts..

    first yr, 4 units, 3 hrs of lecture each.. no mornin classes on weekdays for me... Wed & Fri 3.30, Thurs 12.00 and Sat 8.30... yes, Skullin on a Sat Morning!! in total, 4 days of skul with Mon & Tues being 'off-days'...


    ok, moving on, I jus celebrated ma 21st birthday - on the 8th July - at home, with ma family... it was a fantastic one... tis yr's birthday was a very special one... but the onli thing tat dint happen as I wanted / expected was to have it celebrated with ma friends - hold a proper party I mean.... and I'm still waitin to go out with ma babes!!!


    as of now, I'm spendin a reasonable amount of ma time with a fren who has become very close in the past yr... and we jus celebrated our 1st yr anniversary - 16th July... it's the first ever time celebrating an anniversary with a fren and it was awesome...


    yesterday - 21st July - ma family and I went to the Esplanade to watch the watevr see-able items of the National Day Parade.. we also watched the fireworks at a close range - aft so many yrs of watchin it frm our home... we had a great time!!!



    tish ish all I hv for you Privina.... I blogged for you dearie....

    till nxt time, take care everybody... and see you all soon....!!

    11:15
    In a world of ma own ;


    -->>