...ELEGANCE IS MY NAME

sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz

--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------

sharmgal@hotmail.com

...MY PALS

ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG


...HISTORY

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007



  • ...CRACK THE CODE

    Friday, June 15

    Updates...

    Went for ma Enrolment Talk today.. It was quite enrichin I shud say..
    In less than 2 months, I’ll be startin skul.. I’ll be attendin lecture for the first time.. I wonder how it’s gonna be..

    Unfortunately, I’ll not get any exemptions..
    Tat means I’ll be takin the 12-Units Standard Route over 3 yrs..
    All bcoz the syllabus taught in RP is not in-depth.. HAIZ…
    I was thinking tat I’ll get exemptions & will be takin only 9 units over 2 yrs..
    And bcoz of tat, I chose to be oblivious abt the bridging courses..
    If I had taken the bridging courses, I’ll at least get exemptions for 2 units..
    Now, it’s too late for tat..
    Anyways… now, I’ll need to do 3 more units which means an extra yr before I get ma degree…
    Not so bad, isnt it?!! If I hv to do it, I’ll do it… and I’ll do it well… and tat’s ma plan!! *winkz*

    No more fooling arnd anymore… I’ve got to be self-disciplined…
    And I must make sure I dun jus graduate but graduate with honors!!
    I cant afford to waste anything – in terms of money, time, effort and everything else…

    Patricia – the lady who gave a talk on time-management, study-plan and other issues – said tat there wont be any more term breaks or skul holidays for us… the only holidays we get will be the public holidays….
    OMG!!! How serious does tat sound?? Honestly, I dun knw yet… but I’m sure I’ll knw along the way…
    Aft stayin home for so long, wantin to go to skul – it doesn’t exactly sound bad to me… I am looking fwd to a gud 3 yrs in SIM… but at the same time, I hope it wont be too demandin though I can do with a lil stress at times…


    More to come soon… till then… take care peeps!!!


    Before I go, I’d like to wish P’na a Very Happy 21st Birthday!!!! Looking forward to Sat with you & the others!!!

    And also to ma cuzzin Nazreen, A Very Happy Birthday to You!!!! Have fun Cuz!!!

    God bless both of You!!!!

    00:00
    In a world of ma own ;


    -->>