...ELEGANCE IS MY NAME

sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz

--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------

sharmgal@hotmail.com

...MY PALS

ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG


...HISTORY

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007



  • ...CRACK THE CODE

    Wednesday, June 6

    F R I E N D S

    It's not easy to define something that is both universal and unique.


    But a Friend is that one special person who makes your life a bit easier by just being there and listening to you and your problems and difficulties.


    It hurts to knw U're hurtin
    Bcoz U're so special in ma heart now
    The pain tat U've felt, U're feelin
    Is tearin me apart

    Pls knw tat U’re not alone
    In any or all ur adversities
    For by ur side thru & thru
    Is where I’ll always be

    Together we can make it
    If we hold on & just be strong
    U can forget the rest of the world
    But nvr eva forget me or ma number
    For I'll be there whenevr U need me

    I'm stronger at listenin
    U're stronger at talkin
    Hey, therez absolutely nth wrng in tat
    Coz we complement each other so well

    We enjoy each other's company so much
    I wonder where U were before we met
    Ahh... I knw...
    U were out there complementin a few others

    Who wud not want a fren in U
    Def not me coz I luv U so
    Ma wish for Us ma fren
    Is tat we'll be we till the end

    21:32
    In a world of ma own ;


    -->>