...ELEGANCE IS MY NAME

sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz

--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------

sharmgal@hotmail.com

...MY PALS

ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG


...HISTORY

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007



  • ...CRACK THE CODE

    Monday, May 14

    reviving. . .

    The days are so much better for me now..
    I mean, I’m in a so-much-better mood..
    Actually I’m in good spirits..

    I wasn’t reli in a mood for the past 2 wks..
    Jus managed to pass the days & nites like a possessed person..
    Losin ma temper and all..
    Ok nevermind, lets not discuss tat since it’s over..


    Anyways, been enjoyin ma jobless days at home, for a few days now..
    I tink since last Friday I’m kinda looking fwd to the days ahead..
    Went to Bishan Lib tat day, and spent a few quiet, peaceful hrs reading..
    Actually, I’ve nvr reli sat in a lib, reading..
    At least not for tat long hrs..
    Somehow managed to retrieve maself frm dunno-wat-was-botherin-me thingy…..
    But it was all for gud & I’m all so glad...
    Maybe I shud spend more of ma free time in the lib, instead of lazin arnd at home…


    I’ve been finding maself stuff to do..
    Did ma April’s accounts tdy..
    You see, I hv to keep track of ma income & expenditure evry month so tat I knw where I’m standin financially..
    Then I can plus-minus spend the lil money I hv..
    The repayment period for ma Poly loan has started..
    And I’ve juz paid ma skul fees for the course I’m startin tis Aug at SIM..
    I dunno wat other expanses I might hv in the comin future…


    I did some gud reading..
    Almost half-way thru “Seduction by Design” by Sandra Brown..
    Which I started onli tis afternoon..
    Aft finishin the last 3 chapters of “Miracle” by Danielle Steel..
    Wat lovely authors they are…
    If only I can write 1/100 % like them… LOL!!!!!
    Nevermind, I’ll juz stick to reading… hehehe!!!
    Hv another bk, also by Danielle Steel titled “Dating Game” with an ugly Pink-coloured cover… Yyeeewwww……..
    But ok… I’ve come to terms with ugly-coloured covers and beautiful stories… so… yeah…


    It’s almost midnight & I better be goin off to bed…
    Nitez!!

    23:56
    In a world of ma own ;


    -->>