
sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz
--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------
sharmgal@hotmail.com
ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG
I did the craziest ting in ma life tdy..
juz a while ago..
& I can still luff abt it..
wat else can I do??
I sorta hv no control over ma tots..
hope all will be well..
I dint realize how crazy I was till a while ago..
dint go out anywhere tdy..
it was rainin so heavily
& the whole day..
did some programmin - FYP..
watch TV
listen to songs
ma day went by juz like tat..
BORING
time to slp..
it's ordy 11:17 PM
dere's skul tom
& I'm required to be early..
I'm wishin for sth to happen..
will only knw if anything wud happen tom evenin..
till next time
ciaoz