
sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz
--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------
sharmgal@hotmail.com
ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG
I need a hug
Juz a teeny weeny one
I wud like to be luved juz once
I wanna feel whole
I wanna feel secure
But tatz impossible
When U are not here
I dunno who U are
I dunno where U are
I dunno if I evr will
One day I hope we meet
so U can sweep me off ma feet
I wanna hav tat feelin
The one tat evryone gets
When they knw itz rite
And they hav no regrets
Will U evr be here with me
Not carin wat other ppl belive
I hope so &
I hope so soon bcoz
I'll be waitin
Waitin here for U