...ELEGANCE IS MY NAME

sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz

--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------

sharmgal@hotmail.com

...MY PALS

ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG


...HISTORY

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007



  • ...CRACK THE CODE

    Monday, October 17

    in a 'poetic mood'.. heez!!

    As I sit here on the beach
    Ma normal life seems so out of reach..


    The waves R hittin the sand
    I juz wish U were here..
    Here, by ma side, to hold my hand.


    I knw U R far away
    MayB not so far..
    But here I cud nvr stay.
    Nvr cud I stay alone..
    Not witout U..

    Not for long..


    U R the 1 who I'm missing
    U R the 1 who I want
    U R the 1 who I need
    U R the 1 who I luv


    Where R U??
    When will U be comin??
    Will I be able to knw when I see U??
    Will I be able to tell it's U??


    Nvr in a hurry to see U..
    Nvr wanna miss U in ma life..
    Nvr wanna regret another choice..



    Takin it as it comes..
    Not hurryin for anytin..
    If we're meant to be..
    We'll meet 1 day..
    We will; I knw..


    ~^ sharm ^~


    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------



    orignal poem: 'As I Sit Here'
    Author: Aestis
    link: http://www.romantic-lyrics.com/pa55.shtml


    13:55
    In a world of ma own ;


    -->>