...ELEGANCE IS MY NAME

sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz

--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------

sharmgal@hotmail.com

...MY PALS

ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG


...HISTORY

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007



  • ...CRACK THE CODE

    Thursday, August 11

    ~ Waitin' ~

    I'm waitin' for Him to come into ma life..
    I'm waitin' for Him to call me..
    I'm waitin' for tat ONE MOMENT when,
    He tells me He's MINE usin' no phone or pen.
    I'll try to be patient & I'll try to be calm,
    B'coz I don't want tiz thing to go wrong.
    I'm waitin' for tat ONE MOMENT,
    Tat ONE MAN..
    I'm waitin' for the truth,
    Nothin' but the TRUTH..
    I'm waitin' for U, ma luv, nobody but U,
    & sumhow I knw, U're waitin' for me too..
    Waitin' to see me..
    Waitin' to know me..
    Waitin'.. Waitin'.. Waitin'..
    When will I see U??
    When willl I knw tat it is U??
    Tell me ma luv..
    Tell me nothin' but the Truth..
    The Truth tat U're the ONE man for me..
    The Truth tat U've been waitin' for me..
    The Truth tat WE're MEANT to be..
    _SharM_
    0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    hi ppl, got the inspiration frm a website i was lookin' at..
    beautiful words of a beautiful poet..
    wonder who she is.. yeah, the poet is a 'she'..
    i changed almost 3/4 of the original words..
    the original poem was dedicated to the poet's ex-guy..
    who she was waitin' for.. mayb is still waitin' for..
    i dun hv "any1 to wait for"..
    so, i write it in a way tat puts me in a desperate situation to find a bf..
    but trust me, i'm not exactly feelin' the way i've written it..
    cheers c",)

    13:57
    In a world of ma own ;


    -->>