...ELEGANCE IS MY NAME

sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz

--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------

sharmgal@hotmail.com

...MY PALS

ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG


...HISTORY

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007



  • ...CRACK THE CODE

    Sunday, August 7

    ~ A Beautiful Poem ~

    If I walk through the rain

    If I walk thru the rain U wont be able to see ma tears
    Coz they'll be hidden in water droplets,
    & drowned along with ma fears
    If I walk through the mist,
    then the taste of your kiss will be washed away
    Nvr to be returned to ma lips
    If I walk thru the dark,
    No one will be able to tell tat ma face is flushed from losing U
    No one will knw I look like I miss U
    If I walk alone I won't have to talk to anyone
    I won't have to tell them ma sorrows,
    I can juz keep them to maself
    If I scream in ma head than no one will hear it
    No one will realize my anger,
    So they won't even hv to think abt caring
    So I'm gonna walk home thru the rain,
    & I'm gonna walk by ur house
    But U wont be able to tell tat I've been crying.
    U won't be able to tell tat I miss you,
    U wont hear ma screaming,
    U won't be able to tell I still luv U
    B'coz I'm walking thru the dark rain

    written by: Jamie
    modified by: Sharm

    11:56
    In a world of ma own ;


    -->>