...ELEGANCE IS MY NAME

sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz

--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------

sharmgal@hotmail.com

...MY PALS

ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG


...HISTORY

  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • September 2007
  • November 2007



  • ...CRACK THE CODE

    Sunday, July 17

    ~ A Beautiful Poem ~

    Before I met U... I will not say,
    Before I loved U is more fitting.

    Before I loved U, all was gray,
    Then U came & brought me sunny days!

    Before I loved U, My heart was ice,
    but it melted when I gazed upon ur eyes.

    Before I loved U, My life was a tornado,
    Then U came, & showered me with loves rainbow!

    Now my life, once so complete,
    has shattered to pieces, between my feet.

    Now that I've seen ur sunny days,
    all is black that once was grey.

    Now that I've gazed upon ur eyes,
    my heart stands empty, where once was ice.

    Since U showered me with love's rainbow,
    in it's absense, a thousand tornado's.

    There is no place I'd rather be than standing under a rainbow,
    on a sunny day, gazing into ur eyes!

    Heart to heart, mind to mind,
    I pray U'll come back to me when it's our time.
    by Karmyn Shahan

    16:30
    In a world of ma own ;


    -->>