
sharmela
sharme * sharm
09071986
cancer
music * dance * movies * books * frendz
--------------------------------
currently, crazy abt
wentworth miller
from prison break!!
--------------------------------
sharmgal@hotmail.com
ARCHTOMATO
CINDY
CHIU RU
FATHIMA
JAMIE
KENNY
LAVANYA
LEENA
MEIFONG
NAZREEN
PRIVINA
SAIFUL
XIU YAN
YI HENG
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Back Home
Hiding in the front room, I heard his key in the lock
The door was open, and then the work boots wiped on the mat
A belated return, delayed that night until well past seven o'clock,
But the chance was there for overtime so really that was that.
Springing from my domestic lair, I pounced on homecoming Dad,
This ritual evening ambush was our animated greeting,
He knew that all was well if he was pummelled by his lad
And surely missed the days when he received no playful beating.
For years I felt secure with this as part of my routine
And when this sporting clash was stopped I really can't recall,
Not the most gripping contest that the world has ever seen
But still I sense excitement racing with me down the hall.
by: Steve Woollard
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
cheers c",)